Monday, January 19, 2009

Secret To Make Your Ex Return Your Call

Hi my friend,

Are there 'magic' words you can useto get your ex to return your phone calls?
Sounds hard to believe but there ARE wordsthat will nearly cast a spell and make your exfeel almost compelled to return your call.

Cool huh?...

I am going to share this with you becausethis is one of the biggest questions I getfrom the over 35,000 subscribers justlike you that are trying to put their relationshipback together.
So I am going to answer..."How do I getmy ex to return my phone call, text or IM?"
BUT...

***********WARNING!***********

In the Magic Of Making Up, I layout a complete strategy.
http://rosie384.makingup.hop.clickbank.net
If you use this technique alone, withoutan 'overall' plan or strategy...you maydamage your relationship more than ifthey never returned your call.

****************What NOT to Say!****************


Before we get into the actual words, let'sgo over what message almost NEVERworks.
and worse...

Puts you in an AWFUL 'psychological' position.

These usually fall into 2 categories.

The PLEAD- Where the message sounds like
"John, please, please call me. This is the 3rdtime I have called. I HAVE to talk to you."

And the EMERGENCY-

"Cindy, this is an emergency. Please call meas soon as you get this."

Now, I think you can see what is wrong withboth of those approaches?
So, I won't go on and on...
********How To Use Curiosity & Self Interest To Your Advantage********

Two of the most powerful forces inthe human mind are

*Curiosity &
*Self Interest

And here's the BIG SECRET!

When you combine the two, youhave a recipe that WILL work 'magic'
So...

Let's look at what you can saythat works nearly EVERY TIME.

In a friendly tone:

"Hi John. It's Cindy. I wanted to letyou know I appreciate what you did forme. Call me because I want to thank youin person."

Do you see how that uses BOTH curiosityand self interest?

John will NOT be able to resist! "What did I do?""What does she appreciate?" he will be thinking. Andhe feels good because it is a positive message.

Now...

Before you call you need to do the"Set Up"...which is figuring out whathe/she did that you appreciate.

It can be any small thing...but needs tobe plausible.

But more importantly...

************2nd WARNING!************
Please have an underlying strategylike I lay out in the Magic Of MakingUp System BEFORE you call.

http://rosie384.makingup.hop.clickbank.net

If you apply this technique withno underlying strategy and theycall you back you can do moreDAMAGE than good if you do nothandle it correctly.

Okay?

What I am saying is...
What you do before, during andafter you get them to return your call is MORE important than gettingthem to return your call.

Make sense?
Have a PLAN!==><<http://rosie384.makingup.hop.clickbank.net
Rooting For You,
Rosie384
It's me! Lilly384

No comments:

Post a Comment