Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weaving A Tail On Welfare

To my fellow bloggers,

I wanted to weave you a tail of being on welfare, but for some reason it's hard to discribe to you. After being on it
for almost 31 years, with a year or two off working, then back on. I'm not sure if you will agree or not. My tail begins back in 1978 when I went to look for my birthmother. I had no idea what life was like outside the home. I met my birthmother, knew her for one year before she passed away. She was only 48, and well, the rest
of it is for another time. (I'm trying to working on a book that will weave yet another tail of my life.)

I can not tell you how or what to feel, when to buy this or that, this is up to you to decide whether or not I should be
worthy of asking for help. This help comes from blogging. Trying to sell you something that I can't afford to buy myself. I'm asking you to trust me, that my words are true. They are, but not with some new fad this or that, but with the knowledge of understanding. Understanding the internet, and ways to make money are as vast with the number of people online. We can upsell, downsell, but some of us have the need to sell something. If you believe in the product, then buy, if not, that's ok too.

I could send you to this site www.hubpages.com/hub/lillystreats or to www.lilly384blogspot.com or even to this one, www.lilly384wordpress.com , but I'd be lieing if I was to tell you that yes these are good and it lets people know how you are feeling about something, but don't look for a quick fix on making money. I've been trying for over a year. I haven't seen a dime. Why am I any different than those big shot marketers, I'm not. They just know how to spin a web that is pleasing to the eye, pull on the heart strings of promises of riches, that comes from hard work.

Yes, some will disagree, they say, with get up in the morning and have make money over night. It is possible, but for someone who lives on broke most of the month, like one's on welfare, blogging is a great option. If anything, it lets others know how hard it is to get off of it. Living on less than six hundred dollars a month, well, more month after the money is gone, is no picnic! Unless your on welfare, you really don't understand how many hoops one has to jump thru to even begin to get on or off of this system.

Yes, I am greatful for everything I have, including my partner. I just wish I didn't have to rely on welfare to make ends meet, cause they don't!

Until next timeLilly384

P.S. I hope this comes in handy, but if you have a fireplace, and don't want a build up of that nasty stuff in your chimney. Try using potatoe peeling once a month to clear it out. Use about a hand full on a very, very hot bed of coals, this should help. Please let me know if it works. I'll be trying it soon. Sorry, spelling of the proper words I don't have at my figure tips at the moment.

P.P.S. Sorry, On "DIAL UP SERVICE" video's take forever to come in (six or more hours without a phone). If all possible please, please, PDF files work much better. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment